Our Lady of Guadalupe: Hagia Maria Sion (Dormition Abbey): Mt. Zion, Jerusalem
WE — USE THE HONOR SYSTEM. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE COPIES OF THE ENTRY IMAGE. IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL IMAGES, PURCHASE an additional chromacat book or the greyscale coloring page refill pacckage.
Participants will be divided into THREE AGE groups: (5 – 9), (10 – 17), (Adult 18+)
Each FAMILY may submit up to FIVE entries. EACH ENTRY MUST BE EMAILED SEPARATELY WITH ENTRANTS FIRST NAME AND AGE.
• Each ENTRY must include the following information:
* ARTIST’S FIRST name, CITY AND AGE.
* A MAX. RESOLUTION PHOTO OF FINISHED ART. MAKE SURE IT IS NOT BLURRY!
• Deadline: Saturday, December 12th, 2018.
• Format: All submissions must be sent as high resolution JPEG files.
• All entries must be emailed to FIAT@FAMILYWERKS.COM WITH RE: COLORING CONTEST.
• Upon submission, the entrant grants non-exclusive
reproduction and publishing rights of the submitted piece(s) to FIAT FAMILY WERKS.
• Entries will be reproduced and published at the discretion of FIAT FAMILY WERKS.
• 1 EMAIL FOR EACH ENTRANT. INCLUDE FIRST NAME, CITY, AND AGE.
Judging and Prizes:
• Our panel of judges will select Overall best artwork and then 1ST and 2ND place winners in each age category. Winners will be selected based on creativity and technique.
• The judges’ decisions are final.
• Prizes will be awarded to the Overall best artwork and then 1st AND 2nd place winners in each age group. The winning artwork will be displayed on our website.
• WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL.